Day Out In The Sun

The weather forecast for this week is extremely hot and sunny. I thought it would be a waste of an opportunity if I didn't do a quick fashion photo shoot. As I was spending the day with my friend Shamie (who is a fashion blogger) we thought we'd go out somewhere and get a few photos for her blog and for my blog as well. 

This was a last minute decision and therefore, our on location shoot wasn't the best. However, we still managed to get some decent shots. In the end we decided to go to the Embankment in Wellingborough.










We are hoping to organise more photo shoots during the summer, hopefully one with either a 90's, 70's, or 50's theme. I might ask around and see off anyone else would be interested in modelling for a fashion shoot, so watch this space guys!

Comments

Popular Posts