Day Out In Stanwick Lakes

Today was such a beautiful day and a perfect opportunity to go out for a walk with my camera. I was hoping to catch up with a friend who I haven't seen since Sixth Form, so I thought it made sense to kill two birds with one stone and take a trip to Stanwick Lakes for some photographs and a good gossip. 











Although they are not the most creative pictures in the world, I am happy with how they turned out on my Nikon D750. 

My friend in these pictures Shamie, currently has a fashion blog herself, where she models for her 'outfit of the day' posts. She is also writing articles on specific clothing ranges, as she hopes to one day be a fashion journalist. Due to the fact she is extremely photogenic and she needs someone to take pictures of her clothing range, I thought it would be make sense to utilise each others skills and arrange meetings for photo shoots throughout the summer. So hopefully in the next coming months, I will have several fashion photo shoots under my belt.

Comments

Popular Posts