New York, New York

I was lucky enough to go back to New York for a second time. Last year I was given the opportunity to go with the university, however, due to my car crash, I was unable to fly. Therefore, I decided to apply this year and was fortunate enough to go with the whole group this time.

Previously, I took a lot of photographs (see link), so this time I thought it would be a good idea to take some video. Therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to take my Go Pro with me and produced a video of the unforgettable time we had there.


Some of the sights include:

  • Highline
  • Central Park
  • Subway
  • Ellen's Stardust Diner
  • Top of The Rock
  • Times Square 
  • B&H Camera Store
  • Grand Central Station
  • One World Trade Centre 
  • Brooklyn Bridge
  • Hard Rock Cafe
I personally believe this video is a lot better than the previous Go Pro video I produced last year. I hope you enjoy the video. 


Comments

Popular Posts