Rosie Hardy's & Alexandra Cameron's Fairytale Workshop

I have always been a massive fan of Rosie Hardy, since the age of 18 and have always been inspired by her work. As soon as I made myself an Instagram account, I followed her straight away and couldn't help myself but scroll through her never ending photographs. 

Whilst on her page, I discovered someone called Alexandra Cameron. It looked like they collaborate with each other quite a bit, so I decided to explore her Instagram page as well. After looking at both accounts, I soon discovered a Fairytale Workshop they were hoping to host in London. Fascinated to meet the pair, I decided to book a place onto the workshop.

Besides the London Fashion Weekend (earlier on this year), this has got to be one of the best experiences ever! I had so much fun on the day. Both Rosie and Alexandra are the most down to earth people you'll ever meet and helped me so much when it came to directing and editing the pictures. To anyone who loves their wrk, so should definitely attend one of their workshops. When I have more money and finish university, I would live to go to another one.

Out of the 2000 photos that I took on the day, here are just a quick selection of my favourite images:















Comments

Popular Posts