Soft Touch Promotional Video

Due to the fact I have been given extended deadlines, I missed out on the opportunity of working on a live client brief. This meant that the group I was allocated to, had already performed the live brief and that I had to find my own individual client brief to perform instead. Fortunately, I was able to work alongside the charity Soft Touch Arts, for a weeks worth of work experience. I produced two short videos for the charity, to try and help them raise awareness.  

This video below was the main video that they asked me to create. They wanted a 'Week In The Life Of Soft Touch', which displayed the different projects they were working on and the opportunities they were offering for the disadvantaged young children. They hoped that by producing more promotional videos, this would help them gain more support from their target audience.



Comments

Popular Posts