Premonition

As I previously mentioned, I was given extensions for this university year. This meant that whilst everyone was off enjoying there Summer, I was a) trying my best to recover and b) trying to catch up on all the work I still had to do. 

I decided to call my video 'premonition' as it means; a strong feeling that something is about to happen, especially something unpleasant. I felt this fitted in perfectly with the situation, as I did have a gut feeling as soon as we started to break down that something bad was going to happen.

On 16th January 2016, I was involved in a serious car accident. I broke my right humorous in three places and was extremely lucky to survive the accident. For my university project, I decided to produce an abstract video of everything that happened before, during and after the incident. 

This video was made for therapeutic reasons and enabled me to move on from such an emotionally challenging experience. Additionally, this was my first piece created on Final Cut Pro and enabled me to feel confident in using this editing software again for future projects/work.



Comments

Popular Posts