First Go Pro Video; La Pineda

After my traumatic experience, I thought I deserved a week away before I went back to the stresses of university. Me and my friend Ellie, decided to book a last minute trip to Spain. I thought what better way to remember the holiday, by recording it on a Go Pro. I have always wanted one and thought it could always come in handy for my final year of university and for any more trips away.

If I had more money, I would have brought the top of the range Go Pro, however, I felt the Go Pro 4 Session would be more than adequate for the job. Nevertheless, when I do have more money, I would like to upgrade :)





Here is a very first Go Pro Video! I was really pleased with the outcome, especially considering this was my first attempt. Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular Posts